Lavender is an aromatic shrub used in
fragrance, specialty food, and in the alternative medicine industries.
Q: How can Lavender be associated with sleep and stimulation, devotion and distrust, love potions and chastity, attraction
and repulsion at the same time?
Yes, for centuries, Lavender has been
used as a tonic, antiseptic, sedative, and digestive aid. Lavender has also been used for dizziness, insomnia, colds, and
more. Lavender has been known as a calmative for the emotions, an antiseptic for insect bites, burns, and bruises, and an
Mystical power of Lavender:
- Keep Lavender for luck and fall in love
- Calm your nerves and relieve anxiety
- Peace of mind
- Psychic development
- Purification and tranquility
- Aid in meditation, energy, and divination
- Memory development
- Bathe with Lavender and it will help you sleep well; Two hours before bed, take a
hot bath laced with Lavender oil and ease away tension. Recent studies show Lavender oil may calm and sooth as effectively
as a tranquilizer.
- Scent attracts opposite partner
- Repels moles, flies, mosquitoes, …